Why is everyone OBSESSED with elderberry syrup?
Never heard of it before? I kept seeing it over and over and thought I had to research about it and try some for myself.
I got hit with cold/flu while I was 4 months pregnant and of course they couldn’t give me anything for it, So it was perfect timing for me to finally get my hands on some, as I went to my all-natural approach to beating the sickness,.
So, What are the benefits of elderberry?
there are some AMAZING benefits of elderberry:
- major cold and flu relief. Elderberries help shorten the severity and duration of symptoms. Black elderberry contains a unique compound called antivirin that can help protect healthy cells and inactivate infectious viruses.
- protection from free radicals
- strengthens immune system
- Helps clear up sinus infections
- Natural diuretic AND laxative
- lowers blood sugar
- reduces cholesterol
- high in antioxidants and rich in Vitamins A, D, & C
- eases allergies
- anti-inflammatory properties
- anti-carcinogenic properties
Other uses for Elderberry:
elderberries can be consumed in a variety of different ways, not just a “syrup” for medicinal uses. Here are a few other ways you can consume elderberries:
- jams + jellys
I package the syrup in pint-size (16oz) mason jars. These will be made for friends & family that would like to buy any! Well and of course my own!
I really enjoy making any homemade all natural thing for anybody! Plus this stuff makes your house smell so good! And knowing that I am creating something good & natural for others to use is just even better!
I hope this has been a good little read for you! If you have anything you’d like to add or have any questions, Please feel free to message me!
Please share and leave a comment ! 🙂