As promised I’m going to share my banana muffin recipe with yall! And I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!
I was on the hunt for a better muffin for my kids something that wasn’t full of sugar but didn’t taste awful. Something that would be “good” for them and they would eat it!! And I found it!!
These paleo banana muffins are made from coconut flour and are gluten free and low carb! They also don’t contain any refined sugar, which makes them a healthy treat!
Banana Muffins Recipe
- 2/3 cup of Coconut Flour
- 4 tablespoons of Coconut Oil
- 6 Pastured raised Eggs
- 2 bananas (MASHED)
- 3 tablespoons Raw Honey or Stevia (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- A pinch of salt.
A few things I didn’t measure.
You don’t have to add theses in, But I always do!
A handful of organic hemp hearts.
A handful of organic flaxseed & chia seeds.
A scoop of Antioxidants with veggies.
Make sure your bananas are mashed up and make sure your coconut oil is melted!
- Now I put all wet ingredients into a large bowl
- Then put all your dry ingredients in a separate bowl
- Mix together wet and dry ingredients
- Mash the banana and add it to mixture
- *optional – add flaxseeds/nuts/chocolate chips to the mixture or sprinkle on top of muffins
- Pour the batter into muffin pans. ( I use a silicon muffin pan so I don’t need muffin liners)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
And that is it! You have a amazing tasting coconut flour banana muffin!!!